I Am Running A Half Marathon In 9 Weeks. Any Recommendations For Someone Who Used To Be Athlete To Prepare?
I havent been involved in sports for about 3 years and have gained about 15-20 lbs of unwanted weight. I am using this half-marathon as an incentive to get in shape. I have a training schedule that I found online, but does anyone have recommendations for me? I would also like to improve my diet, and take healthy supplements. I am currently taking fish oil, vitamin c (so i dont get sick), glucosamine (i have bad joints), and a once a day vitamin. Thanks for any help you can offer…
- “Sports Nutrition Secrets Uncovered” What Kind of Athlete Do You Want To Be? (Kindle Edition)
- I Need To Lose 15 Pounds Fast Like In 4 Weeks But I Am Not Into Sports And Diet Food. Please Help Me. ;-)?
- Sports Nutrition in athlete’s life
- Can Smoking Half A Joint Affect Your Fitness Levels?
- How Do I Increase My Fitness To Improve On My 1 And A Half Mile Run Time?