Hi, I am not fit, but I just figured out that I am really overweight and that whatever cardio that I have been doing is not working, one bit.
On top of that I have no idea of what nutrition is or how to treat my body right and work out at the same time. I know soda and chips are bad, and I know that cardio and weight machines help, but I am confused as to how. HOW?
- What Is A Good Workout Fitness Routine? Nutrition Plan?
- How Can I Do A “makeover” To My Health Habits And Lifestyle? (nutrition, Fitness Specialists Help Appreciated)
- How Can I Formulate The Best Fitness And Nutrition Regime To Help Me Reach My Goals?
- I Need To Know How Teens Can Effectively Communicate Nutrition And Fitness To Thier Parents.?
- Nutrition for Health, Fitness & Sport (Paperback)