I drink propel fitness water when I work out and other then that I only drink straight water the rest of the time. I occasionally have a mountain dew or alcoholic beverages. But in terms of all the flavored water drinks out there(lifewater, vitamin water, etc) and the green teas(too many brands to list), which one of them are healthy to drink? Or should I just stick with plain water.
- What Is A Good Fitness Dvd For Loosing Weight?
- What Is A Good Fitness Bar To Eat After A Workout?
- I Am Looking To Get Into The Health/fitness/sports/nutritio… Kind Of Careers…how Can I Go About This?
- How Good Is Wii Fit As A Daily Aerobic Fitness Routine?
- How Important Is Physical Fitness To A Good Sex Life?